Misting Systems in Phoenix AZ for Residential
MistAir is a third generation family-owned and operated company, serving Phoenix Metro, Tucson, Northern Arizona, Yuma, and the Southwest for more than fifty years. We have dedicated more than two decades to the development and perfection of our misting system. We are known for having top of the line, patio misting systems that provide needed cooling without causing drips.
They had re-built our pressure washer by adding new seals and valves.
They are also known as Pressure Systems Incorporated. They are a local company and experts in their field. They provide a good quality service at a fair price. They provide a variety of services, including sealers and concrete repair. I have used them in the past and will continue to call them for their services.
We bought a house in Scottsdale with misters and had no idea what to do for the winter and how to keep them working all year long. They were very professional in explaining the best way to care for our misters, they did a winter shut down and replaced the necessary parts. I love our misting system!
You could get multiple estimates from the many company’s and end regretting the decision OR call MIST AIR and be pleasantly surprised and the envy of your neighborhood.
Why Choose Mist Air?
- We are the best. Read testimonials from clients.
- We use only industrial-grade pumps and motors, so more economical to operate than other misting services.
- Our distribution lines are stainless steel, therefore reducing corrosion and ensuring a long-lasting, superior system.
- Our ceramic misting nozzles provide years of trouble-free performance with a consistent plume.
- We offer a six-year warranty if service is maintained. We believe our misting system is the best and we backup this belief.
- Our installation crews are well trained and fully licensed. People – like you – who want to see the job done right.
- We are an Arizona-based family business, so we DO provide local employment/jobs and support our local economy. Your money at work in your communities.
How Our Systems Work
Excellent misting begins with a high-pressure pump, specifically designed and geared for long-term and low-energy use. We have been working with high pressure pumps since we opened our doors in 1965. Water is pumped through stainless steel tubing at 1,250 p.s.i. (pounds per square inch). It is the high pressure that results in the finest mist. The finer the mist the more evaporation – generating maximum cooling possible. Less expensive low pressure systems may produce big moisture droplets that drip and leave your patio wet but not cool.
At MistAir, each tube has specially designed nozzles that release the water in a micro-fine mist. “Flash Evaporation” occurs when water is forced through micro nozzles. This mist makes micro-droplets of water, creating more surface area per gallon, and triggering the most effective evaporation.
This rapid evaporation then removes the heat, odors, airborne particles (pollen, dust, insects, and fungus) from the air. Outdoor temperatures are instantly reduced and it feels as though your patio is 30 degrees cooler.